What is Affirm?
- Affirm is the financial company for everyday people. Our mission is simple. Deliver honest financial products to improve lives. We strive to deliver affordable financing that is more flexible and transparent. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders.
How does Affirm work?
- Complete your Affirm loan application with some basic information. You will receive a real-time credit decision. If you are approved and accept the loan, Evasive will receive the funds directly and you will repay Affirm according to your final loan terms. It’s that easy.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
- To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be a resident of the U.S. (including U.S. territories).
- Be at least 18 years old (19 if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Have a Social Security number.
- Own a phone number that receives SMS and is registered to the United States or U.S. territories.
Are there any interest or fees associated with Affirm loans?
- Your rate will be (e.g 0% APR or 10-36% APR) based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. The corresponding finance charge is the only fee associated with an Affirm loan – we don’t charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or any other hidden fees. We strive always to be more transparent and fair than any other form of financing.
Does Affirm perform a credit check?
- Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, we perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.
- If you apply for more loans with Affirm, we may perform additional ‘soft’ credit checks to ensure that we offer you the best financing options possible.
Is my personal information secure with Affirm?
- Yes, protecting your personal information is very important to us. We encrypt sensitive data including Social Security numbers. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. We do not sell or rent your information to anyone.
How do I use Buy With Affirm?
- Affirm offers clear, simple financing for your online purchases in just a few clicks:
- Fill your cart and select the Affirm payment option on the merchant’s checkout page.
- Enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. We’ll let you know if you are approved for a loan in real time.
- Review your payment plan details and click confirm to finalize the loan. Once you’re done, your purchase will be on its way. That’s it! Just remember to pay your bills on or before their due dates or sign up for auto payment at www.affirm.com/pay.
How do I cancel a transaction after placing an order, but before receiving the item(s)?
- Cancellations are subject to the merchant’s order cancellation policy. Please contact the merchant if you would like to cancel a transaction before receiving the item(s).
- If your loan is still in a “processing” state when the merchant agrees to cancel your order, the loan will automatically be removed from your Affirm account.
- If the merchant agrees to cancel your order after your loan has been processed, your loan will reflect a refund in the amount of your purchase as soon as the merchant processes the cancellation.