11-16 Chevrolet Cruze R1 Concepts Brake Rotors
- LS / 1LT / ECO - 2 Front Brake Rotors
- 2LT / LTZ / Diesel; 300mm Front Rotors - 2 Front and 2 Rear Brake Rotors
- 2LT / LTZ / Diesel; 276mm Front Rotors - 2 Front and 2 Rear Brake Rotors
2 different brake rotor patterns to choose from.
Which brake rotor pattern is right for you? Depending on your preference or type of driving conditions you endure, choosing the right pattern will give you the best performance.
Crossed-Drilled rotors reduce the heat that builds on the rotor by up to 105°F. Cross-drilled rotors are also chamfered, which reduces the potential for cracking.
Diamond Slotted rotors remove brake and road debris and prevent pad glazing, extending the life of the pad and the rotor. The diamond tipped ends provide an indicator for rotor replacement. When the tips are gone, rotor replacement is necessary.
Cross-Drilled and Diamond Slotted
Cross-Drilled and Diamond Slotted rotors provide the maximum benefits in stopping power, durability and performance.
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
OEM replacement rotors are not drilled or slotted, but offer equal quality as your OEM rotors but at an affordable price.
Zinc Plated for corrosion protection.
Make it a complete eLINE Series Brake Kit
Add eLINE Series brake pads and make it a complete brake kit.
Get the best in performance and value all in one box!
- Depending on your needs, you can order front kits, rear kits, or both.
- eLINE Series brake rotors can be paired with any of our R1 brake pads. If you don't know which pad to choose just select our recommended selection. Our recommended selection is for each vehicle type, offering the best performance, and the lowest noise.
- Ready to be installed right of the box with no modifications required.