11-19 Chevrolet Cruze Backup LEDs (pair)
Quantity: Two (2)
Warranty: 3 year warranty
Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Bulb Size: 921
- Application: Backup / Reverse
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Cruze
Years: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Plug and play, direct fitment
- Designed to fit perfectly in your vehicle.
- Brighter, cool white LED output
- Direct replacement for Chevrolet Cruze reverse light bulb
- Plug and play, no modification with factory bulb size
- Improved visibily behind vehicle
- Available in multiple brightness levels
Add a modern appearance to your vehicle with these replacement LED bulbs. These bright LEDs are available in a number of colors including cool white, to replace the factory yellowish incandescent bulbs.
All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Unlike other bulbs on the market, Diode Dynamics LEDs are built with constant-current inductive circuitry, along with transient suppression. While more expensive than simple bulbs, this allows Diode Dynamics LEDs to last for years, with no flickering or failure.
After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
921 HP5 - More details
- Single Samsung 3W emitter under diffusing lens.
- Inductive driver circuit in compact package.
- Molded construction with sturdy double terminals.
- 92 lumens per bulb.
921 HP36 - More details
- Omnidirectional LEDs for full distribution in housing.
- Metal base for thermal dissipation and reliability.
- Nonpolar circuit design with voltage spike protection.
- 210 lumens per bulb.
921 XP50 - More details
- Ten high-power CREE LEDs arranged on sides and top.
- Fully metal heatsinking for maximum output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- 410 lumens per bulb.
- Estimated Time: 10-20 minutes
- Tools: Basic automotive hand tools
- Modification: None