11-19 Chevrolet Cruze License Plate LEDs (pair)
Quantity: Two (2)
Warranty: 3 year warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Bulb Size: 194
Years: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Plug and play, direct fitment in your vehicle
Bulb size is a direct swap for your original application
- Direct replacement for factory incandescent bulb
- Increased output with LED Appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- Available in multiple brightness levels.
SMD2 - More details
- Two surface-mount 5050 size chips, with simple construction and a low profile.
- Polarity specific, sturdy terminal connections.
- 24 lumens per bulb.
HP3 - More details
- Samsung LED emitters with omnidirectional diffusing lens.
- Newly-upgraded (Fall 2017) constant-current circuit.
- 56 lumens per bulb.
HP5 - More details
- High-power LED with omnidirectional diffusing lens.
- Copper heatsinking for excellent long-term reliability.
- 92 lumens per bulb.
Upgrade. Add a modern appearance to your vehicle with these replacement LED bulbs. These bright LEDs are available in a number of colors including cool white, to replace the factory yellowish incandescent bulbs.
Brightness. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, Diode Dynamics LEDs are built with constant-current inductive circuitry, along with transient suppression. While more expensive than simple bulbs, this allows Diode Dynamics LEDs to last for years, with no flickering or failure.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
- Estimated Time: 10-20 minutes
- Tools: Basic automotive hand tools
- Modification: None