16-19 Chevrolet Cruze Vogtland Lowering Springs
Vogtland Sport Lowering Spring Kits give your car a more aggressive stance and improve the handling by lowering the center of gravity while the higher spring rates give you the performance you desire.
Derived from racing, the Vogtland compound spring consists of two different spring rates. The initial rate provides the proper preload necessary for correct suspension function during all road conditions. The final rate is designed to provide the appropriate vehicle balance for neutral steering characteristics. Each spring is calibrated for every specific car model and provides a balance between performance and comfort. You can visually and physically experience your car in a whole new way.Product Features:
- Made in Germany
- High-tensile chrome-silicon-alloy construction reduces weight while maintaining high material strength construction reduces weight while maintaining high material strength
- High-quality powdercoating creating to ensure a long-lasting corrosion barrier
- Captivating unboxing experience
- TÜV approved, guaranteeing a high-quality standard
- Up to 10-year Warranty included!
- Fits: Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L, Years 16 - 19,The measure of the lowering will be reduced by the measure of the original sport suspension.; All wheel/tire combinations are allowed which are released by the wheel type testing institution. The conditions in the wheel approval have to be kept, except when original suspension is required.
- Front/Rear Lowering Amount: 1.2inch (30.48mm)